Inside this year’s softback General’s Handbook, you’ll find…
The Player’s Code – a code of conduct for players of Warhammer Age of Sigmar designed to encourage sportsmanship and good play for all gamers.
New rules for open play, including…
The Open War Army Generator – designed to generate armies for any kind of open play games, making the process of picking an army for your games quick and simple by selecting a small, medium, or large force.
Open War Terrain – presents four different methods of setting terrain up before your games, including an optional terrain generator, and optional rules to provide instructions for where you place terrain on your battlefield.
Open War Close-quarters Battle Generator – turn your dining table into an epic battlefield with rules for playing in limited spaces.
Hidden Agendas – spice up your games secondary objectives that represent the secret goals of the armies fighting a battle.
New rules for narrative play, including:
– Streets of Death – expanded rules for urban combat in the Mortal Realms, allowing you to battle through cities with rules for narrow streets, demolitions, sewers, barricades and more
– Arcane objectives – a table that adds extra narrative dimensions to the objectives in your games
– Regiments of Renown – customise your chosen units to represent their prowess in battle with six tables of special abilities
– Elixia, the Shattered City – a historical setting in the Mortal Realms that’s perfect for small-scale narrative battles
– Raids and Ambushes – thrilling asymmetric battles where one player ambushes or raids a defender.
– Naming your Heroes – generate names for your chosen champions with tables for the Stormcast Eternals, Slaves to Darkness, Khorne, Nurgle, Tzeentch, Slaanesh, Skaven, Ironjawz, Gloomspite Gitz, Idoneth Deepkin, and Nighthaunt
– Mercenary Companies – recruit notorious mercenaries to any army, regardless of Grand Alliance, from Gargants to Fyreslayers
New rules for matched play, including:
– Updated rules for Pitched Battles – including guidance on army size, points limits, battlefield roles, allied units, warscroll battalions and more, essential for tournament play
– 12 Pitched Battle battleplans – each offering their own tactical challenges
– Pitched Battle tournaments – a set of rules designed to help you arrange your own tournaments that can be modified as you see fit
– Meeting Engagements – a set of rules that let you play fast, balanced games on small-sized battlefields designed to provide all the thrills of matched play in less than 90 minutes, plus six new Meeting Engagement Battleplans and suggested tournament rules
Conquest Unbound – updated allegiance abilities, including battle traits, command traits and artefacts of power for Darkling Covens, Dispossessed, Free Peoples, Seraphon, Wanderers, Slaves to Darkness, and Ironjawz
Pitched Battle Profiles – a separate, 32-page booklet containing pitched battle points values, unit sizes and battlefield roles for the units you can use in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar, also including scenery, endless spells, Compendium and Forge World models
FREE SHIPPING ELIGIBILITY
Orders containing Pre-Order items will be held until ALL products in the order have been released.
Pre-Orders are paid in full at time of checkout.
ORDER ADJUSTMENTS (SHIPPING OR DELIVERY ADDRESS CHANGES)
Changes to existing orders can be made by contacting The Hooded Goblin shipping department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address changes must be made by a member of staff. Changing the information on your account will not change the order details on our end. You must email or call us if you need to update this information.
Please try to give as much advance notice as possible if you are moving or changing addresses and have outstanding orders with us.
QUANTITY & ORDER ADJUSTMENTS
We reserve the right to adjust the quantities of products ordered. These decisions will be made on a case by case basis and you will be notified of any changes made to your order. This pertains to and is not limited to "buyouts" and other orders involving the sale of high demand products. If an order is deemed to be for resale purposes it may also be subject to a potential adjustment.
WHERE DO WE DELIVER?
Currently we ship anywhere within Canada.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP/ BE DELIVERED?
Please allow 1-3 business days for your order to process and ship. We are always doing our best to make sure your order is sent as quickly as possible! We are also not open Monday's so please calculate that into your shipping estimates.
NAME, ADDRESS AND PHONE VERIFICATION (SECURITY CHECK)
Orders may be subject to a name, address, and phone verification with the issuing bank of the credit card. If there are any discrepancies or errors that arise from this process we will attempt to contact you to resolve the issue. Credit or Debit cards issued outside the USA or Canada are not accepted as we cannot perform this step if necessary.
You can provide special delivery instructions in the notes section provided at checkout. If you have a last minute change/request or instructions which require special attention please contact us at (289) 891 6493.
At checkout you will have the option to select In-Store Pickup at our brick-and-mortar location. Your order will be held for at least one month after processing. You must show valid Photo ID when picking up your order. If you would like to designate someone else to pick up your order on your behalf you must leave their name in the order notes or email us at email@example.com with their name and your order number.
SHIPPING TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
We are currently not shipping to the US.
We are not responsible for any customs, duties, or other fees incurred after the initial transaction has processed.
All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock/over sold when your order is placed, we will attempt to contact you and remove the item from your order.
All orders are taxed according to your Province, Territory or State.
DAMAGED ITEMS RECEIVED
In the unfortunate event that you receive any damaged items in your parcel, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (289) 891 6493with your order number and a description of the problem. Please also provide a photo of the problem if possible.
If the parcel you receive is damaged please document that as well so that we can be reimbursed by the carrier. We will gladly exchange, return or discount any damaged items.
ONLINE SALES RETURNS
Should you decide you do not want a product within 15 days of delivery or pick-up we will gladly offer a refund upon return of the product. You will be responsible for any shipping costs associated with the return. We do not accept returns on Trading Card Game singles, Trading Card Game sealed product and Sports product.
OVERSIZED ORDERS, SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES OR REMOTE LOCATIONS
In certain extraneous cases, additional shipping charges may be required. In these situations you will be contacted to arrange payment. If you wish to cancel your order at this time we will offer a full refund.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.