In the 88-page hardback Battletome: Daughters of Khaine, you’ll find:
– Dancing With Shadows: the expansion of the Daughters of Khaine from an obscure murder-cult to a developing and dangerous power after their leader Morathi’s journey from the World-That-Was to the mortal realms, the uneasy alliance of Morathi and Malerion and their joining of Sigmar’s Great Alliance;
– The Age of Chaos: exploring the Daughters of Khaine’s reaction to the rise of Chaos in the mortal realms, along with the relationship between Morathi and Slaanesh, and her part in extracting the aelf souls he has swallowed, turning them into followers;
– The Blood Must Flow: a timeline of significant events and battles in the history of the Daughters of Khaine, from the Age of Myth to the present;
– War Covens of the Khainites: the organisation and sects of the Daughters of Khaine, along with background and heraldry for 5 Temples of Blood (Hagg Nar, Draichi Ganeth, the Kraith, Khailebron and Khelt Nar);
– Detailed background on the forces available to a Daughters of Khaine army;
– A showcase of beautifully-painted Citadel miniatures, with an example army and comprehensive painting advice from the experts, including including stage by stage examples of painting pale skin, hair, blood shards and hearts, banners designs and tattoos, blood, scales, wings, the Bloodwrack Shrine mirror, Sisters of Slaughter masks, and blades.
All the rules you need in order to get your Daughters of Khaine army ready for the gaming table are here:
– 16 Warscrolls, covering every miniature in the Daughters of Khaine faction;
– Allegiance Abilities representing the Daughters of Khaine’s methods of war – including 3 different types of Artefacts of Power, unique Command Traits and the Blood Rites table, which confers new abilities at the start of every round;
– Lore of Shadows: A spell list for use by Daughters of Khaine wizards – along with Prayers of the Khainite Cult, known to their priests;
– Specific Abilities, Warscroll Battalion rules, Artefacts of Power and Command Traits for 4 Temples of Blood (Hagg Nar, Draichi Ganeth, the Kraith, and Khailebron);
– A Battleplan, including objectives for both sides, deployment map, special rules and victory conditions;
– Daughters of Khaine tactics: advice on advanced tactics that suit this army’s play style, giving tips on using specific models with specific Temples of Blood;
– Rules for creating a Daughters of Khaine warband to use in a Path to Glory campaign, including Followers Rewards Table and Champion Rewards Table;
– 6 Warscroll Battalions conferring advantages for fielding certain combinations of models;
– Pitched Battle Profiles for all units featured in this Battletome, including unit sizes, points values and battlefield roles.
FREE SHIPPING ELIGIBILITY
Orders containing Pre-Order items will be held until ALL products in the order have been released.
Pre-Orders are paid in full at time of checkout.
ORDER ADJUSTMENTS (SHIPPING OR DELIVERY ADDRESS CHANGES)
Changes to existing orders can be made by contacting The Hooded Goblin shipping department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address changes must be made by a member of staff. Changing the information on your account will not change the order details on our end. You must email or call us if you need to update this information.
Please try to give as much advance notice as possible if you are moving or changing addresses and have outstanding orders with us.
QUANTITY & ORDER ADJUSTMENTS
We reserve the right to adjust the quantities of products ordered. These decisions will be made on a case by case basis and you will be notified of any changes made to your order. This pertains to and is not limited to "buyouts" and other orders involving the sale of high demand products. If an order is deemed to be for resale purposes it may also be subject to a potential adjustment.
WHERE DO WE DELIVER?
Currently we ship anywhere within Canada.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP/ BE DELIVERED?
Please allow 1-3 business days for your order to process and ship. We are always doing our best to make sure your order is sent as quickly as possible! We are also not open Monday's so please calculate that into your shipping estimates.
NAME, ADDRESS AND PHONE VERIFICATION (SECURITY CHECK)
Orders may be subject to a name, address, and phone verification with the issuing bank of the credit card. If there are any discrepancies or errors that arise from this process we will attempt to contact you to resolve the issue. Credit or Debit cards issued outside the USA or Canada are not accepted as we cannot perform this step if necessary.
You can provide special delivery instructions in the notes section provided at checkout. If you have a last minute change/request or instructions which require special attention please contact us at (289) 891 6493.
At checkout you will have the option to select In-Store Pickup at our brick-and-mortar location. Your order will be held for at least one month after processing. You must show valid Photo ID when picking up your order. If you would like to designate someone else to pick up your order on your behalf you must leave their name in the order notes or email us at email@example.com with their name and your order number.
SHIPPING TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
We are currently not shipping to the US.
We are not responsible for any customs, duties, or other fees incurred after the initial transaction has processed.
All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock/over sold when your order is placed, we will attempt to contact you and remove the item from your order.
All orders are taxed according to your Province, Territory or State.
DAMAGED ITEMS RECEIVED
In the unfortunate event that you receive any damaged items in your parcel, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (289) 891 6493with your order number and a description of the problem. Please also provide a photo of the problem if possible.
If the parcel you receive is damaged please document that as well so that we can be reimbursed by the carrier. We will gladly exchange, return or discount any damaged items.
ONLINE SALES RETURNS
Should you decide you do not want a product within 15 days of delivery or pick-up we will gladly offer a refund upon return of the product. You will be responsible for any shipping costs associated with the return. We do not accept returns on Trading Card Game singles, Trading Card Game sealed product and Sports product.
OVERSIZED ORDERS, SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES OR REMOTE LOCATIONS
In certain extraneous cases, additional shipping charges may be required. In these situations you will be contacted to arrange payment. If you wish to cancel your order at this time we will offer a full refund.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.