In the 104-page hardback Battletome: Beasts of Chaos, you’ll find:
– From the Wilderness They Come: an introduction to the Beasts of Chaos, savage and twisted creatures that spread anarchy throughout the Mortal Realms;
– Primaeval Origins: the Beasts of Chaos pre-date even the earliest records by any scribe, and the oral traditions describing them have long faded into memory – but legends persist, and are presented here;
– The True Children of Chaos: Beasts of Chaos’ inherent ferocity is not a gift bestowed by the Dark Gods, and nor is it due to enslavement – they embody Chaos in its purest and most anarchic form;
– The Way of the Beast: while the Beasts of Chaos are as varied as the wildlands in which they gather, certain traits – violence, mercilessness and predation – are common to all;
– Detailed explanations of the Greatfrays and beastherds of this faction, their motivations and (known) histories; – Annals of Entropy: a chronicle of the recorded events in which the full savagery and fury of the Beasts of Chaos was unleashed;
– Gathering of the Greatfrays: explanation of the organisation of the Beasts of Chaos armies, including an example of how a particular beastherd is organised, along with descriptions of 7 legendary Greatfrays (Allherd, Darkwalkers, Gavespawn, Skullfrays, Twistfrays, Rotfrays and Slakefrays), including their heraldry and colour schemes – Explanation and background of each character and unit available to a Beasts of Chaos army;
– A showcase of beautifully-painted Citadel miniatures, with an example army and comprehensive painting advice from the experts. This advice covers a huge variety of examples and techniques, showing you how to achieve effects like glowing runes, mutated flesh, horn striation, scales and liver spots, and add icons and beast markings to your miniatures. On top of this, there are step-by-step guides to the colour schemes of the following Greatfrays: Allherd, Gavespawn and Darkwalkers, as well as specific effects for each Chaos God.
All the rules you need in order to get your Beasts of Chaos army ready for the gaming table are here:
– 25 Warscrolls, covering every miniature available to the Beasts of Chaos faction and including 3 Endless Spell warscrolls – Doomblast Dirgehorn, Ravening Direflock and Wildfire Taurus – for use with Malign Sorcery;
– Allegiance Abilities representing the Beasts of Chaos’ methods of war – including Command Traits, Battle Traits and 3 separate types of Artefacts of power;
– Lore of the Twisted Wilds, a spell list available to Brayherd wizards; and Lore of the Dark Storms, a spell list available to Thunderscorn wizards;
– Specific Abilities, Command Traits and Artefacts of Power for the following Greatfrays: Allherd, Gavespawn and Darkwalkers;
– A Battleplan, including objectives for both sides, deployment map, special rules and victory conditions;
– Rules for creating a Beasts of Chaos warband to use in a Path to Glory campaign, including a Followers Rewards Table and Champion Rewards Table;
– 8 Warscroll Battalions conferring advantages for fielding certain combinations of models;
– Pitched Battle Profiles for all units featured in this Battletome, including unit sizes, points values and battlefield roles.
FREE SHIPPING ELIGIBILITY
Orders containing Pre-Order items will be held until ALL products in the order have been released.
Pre-Orders are paid in full at time of checkout.
ORDER ADJUSTMENTS (SHIPPING OR DELIVERY ADDRESS CHANGES)
Changes to existing orders can be made by contacting The Hooded Goblin shipping department at email@example.com.
Address changes must be made by a member of staff. Changing the information on your account will not change the order details on our end. You must email or call us if you need to update this information.
Please try to give as much advance notice as possible if you are moving or changing addresses and have outstanding orders with us.
QUANTITY & ORDER ADJUSTMENTS
We reserve the right to adjust the quantities of products ordered. These decisions will be made on a case by case basis and you will be notified of any changes made to your order. This pertains to and is not limited to "buyouts" and other orders involving the sale of high demand products. If an order is deemed to be for resale purposes it may also be subject to a potential adjustment.
WHERE DO WE DELIVER?
Currently we ship anywhere within Canada.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP/ BE DELIVERED?
Please allow 1-3 business days for your order to process and ship. We are always doing our best to make sure your order is sent as quickly as possible! We are also not open Monday's so please calculate that into your shipping estimates.
NAME, ADDRESS AND PHONE VERIFICATION (SECURITY CHECK)
Orders may be subject to a name, address, and phone verification with the issuing bank of the credit card. If there are any discrepancies or errors that arise from this process we will attempt to contact you to resolve the issue. Credit or Debit cards issued outside the USA or Canada are not accepted as we cannot perform this step if necessary.
You can provide special delivery instructions in the notes section provided at checkout. If you have a last minute change/request or instructions which require special attention please contact us at (289) 891 6493.
At checkout you will have the option to select In-Store Pickup at our brick-and-mortar location. Your order will be held for at least one month after processing. You must show valid Photo ID when picking up your order. If you would like to designate someone else to pick up your order on your behalf you must leave their name in the order notes or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with their name and your order number.
SHIPPING TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
We are currently not shipping to the US.
We are not responsible for any customs, duties, or other fees incurred after the initial transaction has processed.
All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock/over sold when your order is placed, we will attempt to contact you and remove the item from your order.
All orders are taxed according to your Province, Territory or State.
DAMAGED ITEMS RECEIVED
In the unfortunate event that you receive any damaged items in your parcel, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at (289) 891 6493with your order number and a description of the problem. Please also provide a photo of the problem if possible.
If the parcel you receive is damaged please document that as well so that we can be reimbursed by the carrier. We will gladly exchange, return or discount any damaged items.
ONLINE SALES RETURNS
Should you decide you do not want a product within 15 days of delivery or pick-up we will gladly offer a refund upon return of the product. You will be responsible for any shipping costs associated with the return. We do not accept returns on Trading Card Game singles, Trading Card Game sealed product and Sports product.
OVERSIZED ORDERS, SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES OR REMOTE LOCATIONS
In certain extraneous cases, additional shipping charges may be required. In these situations you will be contacted to arrange payment. If you wish to cancel your order at this time we will offer a full refund.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.