Featuring 36 crimson-hued pages, this magazine covers the history, rules, and rosters of the Khorne team. Alongside all the tales of violence, violence, and more violence, you'll find the fantastic fun and essential commentary you've come to expect from Spike! Journal. As such, this magazine is the perfect companion for the savvy (and bloodthirsty) coach.
- Blood for the Blood God: delve into the background and history of Khorne teams, the various player positions, Star Players, and a team roster.
- Famous Khorne Teams: what do Khorne's Killers, The Bloodsoaked Bruisers, The Flesh Hounds, and The Khornate Cripplers all have in common? They all donated an overwhelming number of skulls to Khorne this season, and they feature in this section covering the many teams that play for blood.
- The Skull-tribe Slaughterers Team Spotlight: a special in-depth article focusing on one of the few Khorne teams to reach the epiphany that winning games means more chances to claim better quality skulls. Includes a team profile featuring team colours, honours, Spike! team rating as well as the roster of their famous 2497-2498 squad, and loads more.
- Star Player Spotlight – Grashnak Blackhoof: a renowned Blitzer known as "The Great Black Bull" often considered one of the most violent players to ever grace the gridiron.
- Chat With the Rat: everyone's favour-best rat Hackspit Quillchewer takes the time to talk to the owner of the Khornate Cripplers, Overlord Kolgan Bloodrage, about their storied rivalry with the Slaaneshi Sidewinders.
- Star Player Spotlight – Scyla Anfingrimm: a wrecking ball of muscle on the pitch, Scyla's unique brand of violence has given him heaps of adoring fans and sponsorship deals despite no one knowing where he came from.
- Chaos Leagues: all-new rules and advice to help you run Chaos Leagues – a variant on the standard Blood Bowl League Season. The Cursed Skull Goblet is open to all teams, however each team participating must select one of the four Chaos Gods or Chaos Undivided as their patron. Includes rules such as a Wrath of Khorne Weather Table, Khornate Kick-off Table, unique post-game sequences, and special rules for the Altar of Khorne Blood Bowl Pitch and Khornate balls.
- Dirt From the Dugout: Mindy Piewhistle delivers another steaming hot pile of gossip, this time focussing on the underhanded means the Crimson Butchers have been using to convert rival fans into Khorne worshippers.
- Eviscerate and Exsanguinate: this is your guide to getting the most out of your skull-loving Marauders. Includes an overview of the strengths of the Khorne team (violence) positions, tactics (enacting violence), how to start out, and how to develop your team over a league, as well as examples of offensive and defensive set-ups. Surprising no one, Khorne teams prefer offence.
- Star Player Spotlight – Max Spleenripper: innovative and skilled with a chainsaw, Max has become a must-have player in Khorne teams and a household name. Find out how he earned the name 'Spleenripper' right here.
- Ask Lord Borak: curious Blood Bowl fans have their questions answered by the fearsome Lord Borak.
- Coffin Corner: plenty of players have lost their heads over the years, pleasing Khorne greatly. This regular column remembers those who died, willingly or not, in tribute to the Blood God.
- Mighty Blow! – New Brawls Please: this comic takes a look back at one of Bob Bifford's games against a Khorne team.
FREE SHIPPING ELIGIBILITY
Orders containing Pre-Order items will be held until ALL products in the order have been released.
Pre-Orders are paid in full at time of checkout.
ORDER ADJUSTMENTS (SHIPPING OR DELIVERY ADDRESS CHANGES)
Changes to existing orders can be made by contacting The Hooded Goblin shipping department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address changes must be made by a member of staff. Changing the information on your account will not change the order details on our end. You must email or call us if you need to update this information.
Please try to give as much advance notice as possible if you are moving or changing addresses and have outstanding orders with us.
QUANTITY & ORDER ADJUSTMENTS
We reserve the right to adjust the quantities of products ordered. These decisions will be made on a case by case basis and you will be notified of any changes made to your order. This pertains to and is not limited to "buyouts" and other orders involving the sale of high demand products. If an order is deemed to be for resale purposes it may also be subject to a potential adjustment.
WHERE DO WE DELIVER?
Currently we ship anywhere within Canada.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP/ BE DELIVERED?
Please allow 1-3 business days for your order to process and ship. We are always doing our best to make sure your order is sent as quickly as possible! We are also not open Monday's so please calculate that into your shipping estimates.
NAME, ADDRESS AND PHONE VERIFICATION (SECURITY CHECK)
Orders may be subject to a name, address, and phone verification with the issuing bank of the credit card. If there are any discrepancies or errors that arise from this process we will attempt to contact you to resolve the issue. Credit or Debit cards issued outside the USA or Canada are not accepted as we cannot perform this step if necessary.
You can provide special delivery instructions in the notes section provided at checkout. If you have a last minute change/request or instructions which require special attention please contact us at (289) 891 6493.
At checkout you will have the option to select In-Store Pickup at our brick-and-mortar location. Your order will be held for at least one month after processing. You must show valid Photo ID when picking up your order. If you would like to designate someone else to pick up your order on your behalf you must leave their name in the order notes or email us at email@example.com with their name and your order number.
SHIPPING TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
We are currently not shipping to the US.
We are not responsible for any customs, duties, or other fees incurred after the initial transaction has processed.
All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock/over sold when your order is placed, we will attempt to contact you and remove the item from your order.
All orders are taxed according to your Province, Territory or State.
DAMAGED ITEMS RECEIVED
In the unfortunate event that you receive any damaged items in your parcel, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (289) 891 6493 with your order number and a description of the problem. Please also provide a photo of the problem if possible.
If the parcel you receive is damaged please document that as well so that we can be reimbursed by the carrier. We will gladly exchange, return or discount any damaged items once we have confirmation from the carrier of reimbursement.
LOST ITEMS IN THE MAIL
Sometimes items get lost in the mail. If this happens, please contact us and we will get in touch with the shipping company to determine how we can help. All items we ship are shipped with a tracking number.
ONLINE SALES RETURNS
Should you decide you do not want a product within 15 days of delivery or pick-up we will gladly offer a refund upon return of the sealed product. You will be responsible for any shipping costs associated with the return. We do not accept returns on Trading Card Game singles, Trading Card Game sealed product and Sports or Comic Book products.
If the Item qualified for free shipping, that cost of the shipping will be deducted from the return.
OVERSIZED ORDERS, SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES OR REMOTE LOCATIONS
In certain extraneous cases, additional shipping charges may be required. In these situations you will be contacted to arrange payment. If you wish to cancel your order at this time we will offer a full refund.
ADDITIONAL SHIPPING FEES
If your package is subject to additional fees, the buyer is responsible for the payment of those fees. This includes fees like changing couriers to ship off of the mainland to places like Victoria.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL AN ORDER FOR ANY REASON. IF WE DO YOU WILL RECEIVE A FULL REFUND.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.