Codex: Drukhari contains a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for Drukhari collectors. Within this 128-page hardback, you’ll find:
- Dark Origins: the history of the Drukhari from the fall of the Aeldari, their use of the webway and their self-contained realm of Commorragh, and details of their regular incursions into realspace to find fresh victims;
- The Dark City: details of the bizarre, fractal city of corruption known as Commorragh – its structure, outskirts, underworld and defensive abilities;
- Kabals of Commorragh: descriptions of the Kabals – the primary military strength of the Drukhari – and their hierarchies, accompanied by descriptions and icons of the following 8: Kabal of the Black Heart, Kabal of the Flayed Skull, Kabal of the Poisoned Tongue, Kabal of the Obsidian Rose, Kabal of the Last Hatred, Kabal of the Dying Sun, The Lords of Iron Thorn, and Kabal of the Broken Sigil;
- Wych Cults of the Arenas: the composition and organisation of the Drukhari Wych Cults, with descriptions and icons of the Cult of Strife, Cult of the Cursed Blade, Cult of the Red Grief, Cult of the Seventh Woe, Cult of the Blade Denied, Cult of the Wrath Unbound, and Cult of the Pain Eternal;
- Covens of the Haemonculi: an overview of these twisted torturer-alchemists, with descriptions and icons of The Prophets of Flesh, The Dark Creed, The Coven of Twelve, The Black Descent, and The Hex;
- Realspace Raids: examples of the manner in which Kabals, Wych Cults and Haemonculi Covens band together to fight as one;
- Paths of Terror: a galactic map featuring locations of confirmed Drukhari raids;
- A Tale of Eternal Sin: a timeline of major events, raids and battles in the dark history of the Drukhari;
- Background on each unit available to a Drukhari army;
- A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, with example armies featuring everything from individual images of models to battle scenes on terrain.
Everything you need to get a Drukhari army primed for games of Warhammer 40,000 is in here:
- 30 datasheets providing rules for every Drukhari unit and miniature;
- Army abilities reflecting the Drukhari’s methods of war on the tabletop;
- Armoury of Commorragh: wargear both ranged and close-combat for use by the Drukhari;
- Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
- Commorragh Raiders: rules for Battle-forged armies, including:
- Kabal Obsessions: special rules for the Kabal of the Black Heart, Kabal of the Flayed Skull, Kabal of the Poisoned Tongue, and Kabal of the Obsidian Rose;
- Wych Cult Obsessions: special rules for the Cult of Strife, Cult of the Cursed Blade, and Cult of the Red Grief
- Haemonculus Coven Obsessions: special rules for The Prophet of Flesh, The Dark Creed, and the Coven of Twelve;
- 33 unique Stratagems, including 4 specific to the Kabals listed above, 3 specific to the Wych Cults listed above, and 3 specific to the Haemonculous Covens listed above;
- Artefacts of Cruelty: 16 weapons and artefacts available only to Drukhari armies;
- Warlord Traits, with specific Traits for the specific Kabals, Wych Cults and Haemonculus Covens listed above;
- 6 unique Tactical Objectives.
FREE SHIPPING ELIGIBILITY
Orders containing Pre-Order items will be held until ALL products in the order have been released.
Pre-Orders are paid in full at time of checkout.
ORDER ADJUSTMENTS (SHIPPING OR DELIVERY ADDRESS CHANGES)
Changes to existing orders can be made by contacting The Hooded Goblin shipping department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address changes must be made by a member of staff. Changing the information on your account will not change the order details on our end. You must email or call us if you need to update this information.
Please try to give as much advance notice as possible if you are moving or changing addresses and have outstanding orders with us.
QUANTITY & ORDER ADJUSTMENTS
We reserve the right to adjust the quantities of products ordered. These decisions will be made on a case by case basis and you will be notified of any changes made to your order. This pertains to and is not limited to "buyouts" and other orders involving the sale of high demand products. If an order is deemed to be for resale purposes it may also be subject to a potential adjustment.
WHERE DO WE DELIVER?
Currently we ship anywhere within Canada.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP/ BE DELIVERED?
Please allow 1-3 business days for your order to process and ship. We are always doing our best to make sure your order is sent as quickly as possible! We are also not open Monday's so please calculate that into your shipping estimates.
NAME, ADDRESS AND PHONE VERIFICATION (SECURITY CHECK)
Orders may be subject to a name, address, and phone verification with the issuing bank of the credit card. If there are any discrepancies or errors that arise from this process we will attempt to contact you to resolve the issue. Credit or Debit cards issued outside the USA or Canada are not accepted as we cannot perform this step if necessary.
You can provide special delivery instructions in the notes section provided at checkout. If you have a last minute change/request or instructions which require special attention please contact us at (289) 891 6493.
At checkout you will have the option to select In-Store Pickup at our brick-and-mortar location. Your order will be held for at least one month after processing. You must show valid Photo ID when picking up your order. If you would like to designate someone else to pick up your order on your behalf you must leave their name in the order notes or email us at email@example.com with their name and your order number.
SHIPPING TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
We are currently not shipping to the US.
We are not responsible for any customs, duties, or other fees incurred after the initial transaction has processed.
All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock/over sold when your order is placed, we will attempt to contact you and remove the item from your order.
All orders are taxed according to your Province, Territory or State.
DAMAGED ITEMS RECEIVED
In the unfortunate event that you receive any damaged items in your parcel, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (289) 891 6493with your order number and a description of the problem. Please also provide a photo of the problem if possible.
If the parcel you receive is damaged please document that as well so that we can be reimbursed by the carrier. We will gladly exchange, return or discount any damaged items.
ONLINE SALES RETURNS
Should you decide you do not want a product within 15 days of delivery or pick-up we will gladly offer a refund upon return of the product. You will be responsible for any shipping costs associated with the return. We do not accept returns on Trading Card Game singles, Trading Card Game sealed product and Sports product.
OVERSIZED ORDERS, SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES OR REMOTE LOCATIONS
In certain extraneous cases, additional shipping charges may be required. In these situations you will be contacted to arrange payment. If you wish to cancel your order at this time we will offer a full refund.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.