Codex: Astra Militarum contains a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for Astra Militarum collectors. Within this 144-page hardback, you’ll find:
- Hammer of the Emperor: the origins of the Astra Militarum – dating back to the Great Crusade – with details of their structure and organisation, the methods of recruiting (some more humanitarian than others…), their training and deployment;
- A Galaxy of War: an annotated map of the current state of the galaxy, with key war zones where the Astra Militarum battle;
- Detailed background and colour schemes of the Astra Militarum regiments of Cadia, Catachan, Armageddon, Vostroya, Vahalla and Tallarn;
- Regiments of Distinction: background on 12 regiments – Armageddon Ork Hunters, Athonian Tunnel Rats, Miasman Redcowls, Mordian Iron Guard, Tanith First and Only, Savlar Chem-Dogs, Ventrillian Nobles, Indigan Praefects, Mordant Acid-Dogs, Faeburn Vanquishers, Truskan Snowhounds and Vresh Grenadiers;
- Heroes Beyond Number: a history of the major battles fought by the Astra Militarum;
- Background and details on each character, vehicle and unit available to an Astra Militarum army;
- A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, depicting the colour schemes of several regiments painted by the renowned ‘Eavy Metal team – including expertly-converted models showing you how to represent the more esoteric regiments on the gaming table.
Everything you need to get an Astra Militarum army primed for games of Warhammer 40,000 is in here:
- 56 datasheets containing rules for every Astra Militarum unit and vehicle;
- Army abilities reflecting the Astra Militarum’s methods of war, including Astra Militarum Orders and Regimental Orders;
- Armoury of the Imperium: wargear both ranged and close-combat used by the Astra Militarum;
- Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
- Bulwark of Humanity: rules for Battle-forged armies:
- Regimental Doctrines for Cadian, Catachan, Valhallan, Vostroyan, Armageddon, Tallarn, Mordian, Militarum Tempestus Regiments;
- 6 unique Warlord Traits,
- 25 Stratagems, with 8 specific to the Regiments named above;
- the Heirlooms of Conquest: a selection of rare wargear;
- The Psykana psychic discipline, available to any Astra Militarum model with the Psyker keyword,
- 6 Warlord Traits for use by any Warlord, with a further specific to the above-named Regiments;
- 6 unique Tactical Objectives.
FREE SHIPPING ELIGIBILITY
Orders containing Pre-Order items will be held until ALL products in the order have been released.
Pre-Orders are paid in full at time of checkout.
ORDER ADJUSTMENTS (SHIPPING OR DELIVERY ADDRESS CHANGES)
Changes to existing orders can be made by contacting The Hooded Goblin shipping department at email@example.com.
Address changes must be made by a member of staff. Changing the information on your account will not change the order details on our end. You must email or call us if you need to update this information.
Please try to give as much advance notice as possible if you are moving or changing addresses and have outstanding orders with us.
QUANTITY & ORDER ADJUSTMENTS
We reserve the right to adjust the quantities of products ordered. These decisions will be made on a case by case basis and you will be notified of any changes made to your order. This pertains to and is not limited to "buyouts" and other orders involving the sale of high demand products. If an order is deemed to be for resale purposes it may also be subject to a potential adjustment.
WHERE DO WE DELIVER?
Currently we ship anywhere within Canada.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP/ BE DELIVERED?
Please allow 1-3 business days for your order to process and ship. We are always doing our best to make sure your order is sent as quickly as possible! We are also not open Monday's so please calculate that into your shipping estimates.
NAME, ADDRESS AND PHONE VERIFICATION (SECURITY CHECK)
Orders may be subject to a name, address, and phone verification with the issuing bank of the credit card. If there are any discrepancies or errors that arise from this process we will attempt to contact you to resolve the issue. Credit or Debit cards issued outside the USA or Canada are not accepted as we cannot perform this step if necessary.
You can provide special delivery instructions in the notes section provided at checkout. If you have a last minute change/request or instructions which require special attention please contact us at (289) 891 6493.
At checkout you will have the option to select In-Store Pickup at our brick-and-mortar location. Your order will be held for at least one month after processing. You must show valid Photo ID when picking up your order. If you would like to designate someone else to pick up your order on your behalf you must leave their name in the order notes or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with their name and your order number.
SHIPPING TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
We are currently not shipping to the US.
We are not responsible for any customs, duties, or other fees incurred after the initial transaction has processed.
All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock/over sold when your order is placed, we will attempt to contact you and remove the item from your order.
All orders are taxed according to your Province, Territory or State.
DAMAGED ITEMS RECEIVED
In the unfortunate event that you receive any damaged items in your parcel, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at (289) 891 6493 with your order number and a description of the problem. Please also provide a photo of the problem if possible.
If the parcel you receive is damaged please document that as well so that we can be reimbursed by the carrier. We will gladly exchange, return or discount any damaged items once we have confirmation from the carrier of reimbursement.
LOST ITEMS IN THE MAIL
Sometimes items get lost in the mail. If this happens, please contact us and we will get in touch with the shipping company to determine how we can help. All items we ship are shipped with a tracking number.
ONLINE SALES RETURNS
Should you decide you do not want a product within 15 days of delivery or pick-up we will gladly offer a refund upon return of the sealed product. You will be responsible for any shipping costs associated with the return. We do not accept returns on Trading Card Game singles, Trading Card Game sealed product and Sports or Comic Book products.
If the Item qualified for free shipping, that cost of the shipping will be deducted from the return.
OVERSIZED ORDERS, SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES OR REMOTE LOCATIONS
In certain extraneous cases, additional shipping charges may be required. In these situations you will be contacted to arrange payment. If you wish to cancel your order at this time we will offer a full refund.
ADDITIONAL SHIPPING FEES
If your package is subject to additional fees, the buyer is responsible for the payment of those fees. This includes fees like changing couriers to ship off of the mainland to places like Victoria.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL AN ORDER FOR ANY REASON. IF WE DO YOU WILL RECEIVE A FULL REFUND.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.