Kill Team: Commanders is an expansion for Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team, introducing elite war leaders and experts in the art of battle – Commanders. It contains all the rules required to add these powerful hero characters to your Kill Team battles and campaigns at a variety of balanced skill levels and provides missions designed to showcase these miniatures in open, narrative and matched play. Included in the box:
A 120-page softback book, Kill Team: Commanders explains everything you need to know about Commanders, their role at the head of a kill team and how to leverage their abilities in your games:
- A Galaxy at War: an introduction to the setting of Kill Team in the 41st Millennium, a time of endless conflict, a nightmare in which all hope is forsaken and Humanity stands upon the brink of total damnation – this section explains the role and function of Commanders, the abilities and talents they add to the kill teams under their leadership and the nature of the shadow wars they fight, from all-out firefights on worlds torn apart to surgical strikes on specific targets
- Commander Tactics and Traits: these are specific Tactics and Traits for use in games, only applicable to Commanders
- Psychic Powers: 6 devastating psychic powers which any Commander psyker can choose from
- Rules for fielding Commanders as part of a Kill Team campaign, with a table determining the events that occur should your Commander fall victim to your opponent
- Aura Tactics: Commanders are inherently charismatic leaders, and Aura Tactics reflect this – passive abilities which affect models within a certain distance
- Specialists: rules for 10 different types of Commander specialisms – Ferocity, Fortitude, Leadership, Logistics, Melee, Psyker, Shooting, Stealth, Strategist and Strength – each featuring its own specific Tactics and skill tree, allowing you to field your Commander according to the play style you prefer; whether that be a psychotic berserker, a studious tactician, or anything in between
- A comprehensive list of Commanders available to the 16 Warhammer 40,000 factions covered in Kill Team – Adeptus Astartes, Deathwatch, Grey Knights, Astra Militarum, Adeptus Mechanicus, Heretic Astartes, Death Guard, Thousand Sons, Asuryani, Drukhari, Harlequins, Necrons, Orks, T’au Empire, Tyranids, and Genestealer Cults – featuring background information, datasheets, Tactics and psychic disciplines along with the relevant points values and wargear available to each
- Additional rules covering deployment and battle length
- Heroic Regalia: this section presents a collection of beautifully-painted Citadel miniatures, demonstrating the formidable sight of Kill Team Commanders in full flow on the battlefield
- Missions: 6 narrative play missions, 6 matched play missions and 3 open play missions for Kill Team with Commanders, along with a host of inspirational ideas for your own open play games. Each of these missions includes guidance on battlefield setup, the scouting phase, deployment, battle length and victory conditions, with the matched play missions featuring alternate deployment maps allowing up to 4 kill teams to duke it out;
- A Campaign Record sheet for you to photocopy and use to keep track of the missions you play and their results.
Along with the comprehensive book of rules, there is included a set of cards and tokens for use with Commanders:
- 33 Universal Commander Tactics cards, acting as a handy reference for the Specialist Tactics from the book
- 7 cards covering the psychic powers from the book, along with Psybolt from the Kill Team Core Manual
- 20 blank Commander datacards, featuring space in which to record the name, characteristics, weapons, abilities, specialisms, demeanours, levels and injuries of your Commanders
- A double-sided Commander token sheet, containing a move/charge token, a fall back/advance token, a ready/shoot token, 6 Aura Tactic/Psychic Power tokens, 3 wound tokens, and 3 objective tokens.
A copy of the Kill Team Core Manual is required to use this set.
FREE SHIPPING ELIGIBILITY
Orders containing Pre-Order items will be held until ALL products in the order have been released.
Pre-Orders are paid in full at time of checkout.
ORDER ADJUSTMENTS (SHIPPING OR DELIVERY ADDRESS CHANGES)
Changes to existing orders can be made by contacting The Hooded Goblin shipping department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address changes must be made by a member of staff. Changing the information on your account will not change the order details on our end. You must email or call us if you need to update this information.
Please try to give as much advance notice as possible if you are moving or changing addresses and have outstanding orders with us.
QUANTITY & ORDER ADJUSTMENTS
We reserve the right to adjust the quantities of products ordered. These decisions will be made on a case by case basis and you will be notified of any changes made to your order. This pertains to and is not limited to "buyouts" and other orders involving the sale of high demand products. If an order is deemed to be for resale purposes it may also be subject to a potential adjustment.
WHERE DO WE DELIVER?
Currently we ship anywhere within Canada.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER SHIP/ BE DELIVERED?
Please allow 1-3 business days for your order to process and ship. We are always doing our best to make sure your order is sent as quickly as possible! We are also not open Monday's so please calculate that into your shipping estimates.
NAME, ADDRESS AND PHONE VERIFICATION (SECURITY CHECK)
Orders may be subject to a name, address, and phone verification with the issuing bank of the credit card. If there are any discrepancies or errors that arise from this process we will attempt to contact you to resolve the issue. Credit or Debit cards issued outside the USA or Canada are not accepted as we cannot perform this step if necessary.
You can provide special delivery instructions in the notes section provided at checkout. If you have a last minute change/request or instructions which require special attention please contact us at (289) 891 6493.
At checkout you will have the option to select In-Store Pickup at our brick-and-mortar location. Your order will be held for at least one month after processing. You must show valid Photo ID when picking up your order. If you would like to designate someone else to pick up your order on your behalf you must leave their name in the order notes or email us at email@example.com with their name and your order number.
SHIPPING TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
We are currently not shipping to the US.
We are not responsible for any customs, duties, or other fees incurred after the initial transaction has processed.
All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock/over sold when your order is placed, we will attempt to contact you and remove the item from your order.
All orders are taxed according to your Province, Territory or State.
DAMAGED ITEMS RECEIVED
In the unfortunate event that you receive any damaged items in your parcel, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (289) 891 6493 with your order number and a description of the problem. Please also provide a photo of the problem if possible.
If the parcel you receive is damaged please document that as well so that we can be reimbursed by the carrier. We will gladly exchange, return or discount any damaged items once we have confirmation from the carrier of reimbursement.
LOST ITEMS IN THE MAIL
Sometimes items get lost in the mail. If this happens, please contact us and we will get in touch with the shipping company to determine how we can help. All items we ship are shipped with a tracking number.
ONLINE SALES RETURNS
Should you decide you do not want a product within 15 days of delivery or pick-up we will gladly offer a refund upon return of the sealed product. You will be responsible for any shipping costs associated with the return. We do not accept returns on Trading Card Game singles, Trading Card Game sealed product and Sports or Comic Book products.
If the Item qualified for free shipping, that cost of the shipping will be deducted from the return.
OVERSIZED ORDERS, SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES OR REMOTE LOCATIONS
In certain extraneous cases, additional shipping charges may be required. In these situations you will be contacted to arrange payment. If you wish to cancel your order at this time we will offer a full refund.
ADDITIONAL SHIPPING FEES
If your package is subject to additional fees, the buyer is responsible for the payment of those fees. This includes fees like changing couriers to ship off of the mainland to places like Victoria.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL AN ORDER FOR ANY REASON. IF WE DO YOU WILL RECEIVE A FULL REFUND.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.