Skip to content
- Scythe is a board game set in an alternate-history 1920S period
- Scythe is a militaristic board game with a little more content that a roll the dice and remove armies game.
- Scythe uses a streamlined action-selection mechanism to keep gameplay moving at a brisk pace and reduce downtime between turns. There is no player elimination.
- Included are 25 highly detailed plastic miniatures and 150 wooden tokens. The artwork in the 2 full colour rulebooks and the more than 100 cards is breathtaking.
- Age: 14 and up/Number of players: 1, 5/Play time: 115 minutes