You are the mayor of a tiny town in the forest in which the smaller creatures of the woods have created a civilization hidden away from predators. This new land is small and the resources are scarce, so you take what you can get and never say no to building materials. Cleverly plan and construct a thriving town, and don't let it fill up with wasted resources! Whoever builds the most prosperous tiny town wins!
In Tiny Towns, your town is represented by a 4x4 grid on which you will place resource cubes in specific layouts to construct buildings. Each building scores victory points (VPs) in a unique way. When no player can place any more resources or construct any buildings, the game ends, and any squares without a building are worth -1 VP. The player with the most VP wins!
- 2020 Spiel der Spiele Hit für Familien Recommended
- 2020 Origins Awards Game of the Year Winner
- 2020 Origins Awards Game of the Year Finalist
- 2020 Origins Awards Best Board Game Winner
- 2020 Origins Awards Best Board Game Nominee
- 2020 Nederlandse Spellenprijs Best Advanced Game Nominee
- 2019 Mensa Recommended
- 2019 Meeples' Choice Nominee
- 2019 Golden Geek Board Game of the Year Nominee
- 2019 Golden Geek Best Family Board Game Nominee
- 2019 Cardboard Republic Architect Laurel Nominee
- 2019 Board Game Quest Awards Best Family Game Nominee